It's the Holiday times!
Run Time: 1:35:49
We had a pile of technical difficulties, but we still made it work! Thanks to Trevor for cleaning up everything with his fancy editing.
Here's the upcoming schedule:
- Tuesday, January 7rd: Beginning of the year: no episode
- Tuesday, January 14th: Episode #132 - Writers' Room: Disparation: Inversiverse
- Tuesday, January 21th: Editor’s Note #38
- Tuesday, January 28th: Episode #133 - Writers' Room: Villain vs Villain
We also had a pile of questions! On a pile of topics! Including:
- Jacket vs Coat
- The Sentinel Comics RPG
- Monsters and Magic
- Alternate Realities
- Unanswered Questions
- Ex-Bloodsworn Gladiators
- The Freedom Five
- and more!
Catch you next time!
EDIT: As mentioned in the show, Adam asks his SCRPG players three questions at the start of a campaign:
- What is your secret reason for becoming a hero?
- What do you stand to lose because of your double life?
- What would you kill for?